Undergraduate & Graduate Opportunities
Advocate is a strong supporter of the future of nursing, which we believe begins with education. Embark on the pathway to excellence in nursing with a clinical affiliation at Advocate hospitals, Home Health and Hospice, and Medical Groups.
Clinical affiliation opportunities are offered at both the undergraduate and graduate level. Undergraduate programs may offer clinical rotation and/or observational opportunities in the following areas:
- Behavioral Health
- Critical Care
- Neonatal ICU
- Emergency Department
- Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Cardiac Diagnostics/Stress testing
- Interventional Radiology
- Specialty Clinics
- Home Health/Hospice
- Parish Nursing
- All clinical affiliations (undergraduate and graduate) begin with completion of an Advocate Standard Clinical Affiliation Agreement (ASCAA).
- Please click on the link to the specific site to view information about the site’s programs or contact the individual site clinical affiliation representative to inquire about initiating an ASCAA.
ContactAdvocate Medical Group and Dreyer Medical GroupAdvocate BroMenn Medical CenterAdvocate Christ Medical CenterAdvocate Condell Medical CenterAdvocate Good Shepherd HospitalAdvocate Home Services/Advocate@HomeAdvocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterAdvocate Parish NursingAdvocate Sherman HospitalAdvocate South Suburban HospitalAdvocate Trinity Hospital
- The ASCAA is sent to the school representative.
- The ASCAA is to be reviewed and signed by the legal department or designee of the school requesting the clinical affiliation and returned to Advocate for our legal department’s review.
- Once the ASCAA is reviewed and approved, it is signed by representatives of the school and Advocate.
- A Certificate of Insurance held by the school requesting the ASCAA must be sent with the signed copy of the agreement back to the site clinical affiliation representative listed above.
- Individual sites have specific processes for scheduling clinical experiences. Please contact the site clinical affiliation representative listed above for details.
- Completion and acceptance of an ASCAA does not guarantee an opportunity for clinical placement.
- Programs applying throughout the system should have current Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education or the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.